A Better Price with the Assurance of Proper Protection
You can rely on our agents to find the most affordable auto policy for you, and we will stand by you if you ever file a claim. We work with you to determine the appropriate dollar amount of coverage limits by applying all the discounts available to you. You can save money for a variety of reasons, including driving vehicles with anti-theft devices, completing a driver’s education course or simply being a senior citizen.
An auto insurance policy consists of six different types of coverage, and our agents will tell you which ones you are required to carry:
- Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments and Personal Injury Protection
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured and undersinsured motorist coverage
Optional coverage you may also want to consider include:
- Optional Bodily Injury to Others
- Medical Payments
- Substitute Transportation
- Towing and Labor
- Bodily Injury Caused by an Underinsured Auto
For more information about auto insurance, our staff is available to you in person, by phone, fax, or email.