The Insurance Center has an immediate position for a Personal Lines Account Manager. TIC is an energetic and dynamic full-service independent insurance agency serving customers throughout New England and nationwide. Our growing agency provides a one-stop service for all insurance needs while bringing a unique mixture of local knowledge and industry expertise combined with the depth and resources of a nationally licensed insurance agency. The Insurance Center offers a wide array of personal insurance and commercial insurance. Additional specialties include life insurance, employee benefits, surety bond solutions, and much more.
The Personal Lines Account Manager will provide a high level of sales support to the Producer and customer service to clients. The position requires a significant degree of independent judgment and discretion in order to meet those service levels. The Account Manager will assist in the production of new and renewal accounts in keeping with Agency and individual Producer goals and provide field service in support of Producer activities.
They will be responsible for assisting clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts. The Account Manager will work with the Producer to design and recommend proper insurance and risk management programs to Agency clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients. Review and Process renewals; update all necessary items in management system and send to client as needed
- Maintain records according to Agency standards, ensure that procedures are properly followed, and that information is properly document and readily accessible.
- Work directly with Producers to provide necessary client documents, checklists, and proposals
- Use support tools (electronic tasks and expiration/renewal reports) to maintain an organized and effective workstation
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years experiences as a Personal Lines P&C Account Manager or similar is preferred
- Possess or able to obtain Property and Casualty Insurance License within 6 months of employment. TIC will assist in scheduling courses and cover the application and licensing fees along with covering the cost for bi-annual license renewals.
- Proficiency in TAM is preferred
Work Location: Claremont / Newport NH
Job type: Full-time
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Paid holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing Education Paid Tuition
Schedule: M-F 8:30am- 5pm